Thursday, October 28, 2010

Week 4 EOC: Death Race Jeapordy

This exercise was interesting, It was actually fun.  This is a very boring and uninteresting subject but playing the game made better. I am someone that learns by repetition and there is a lot of that. I learned about employed to invent, I learned that an employer has the right to use an idea or something that has been created on the job for their gain and not yours. I’ve learned that the process of receiving a patent is a very long process unless you have deep pocket. Its seems unfair that all these patent applications are sitting on a desk somewhere and are there waiting for approval.
It seems just as in life it’s all you know and how rich you are to influence others to get applications pushed through quickly. Mr. Pinto spoke of how ford is attempting to get a new patent on their batteries, and how they will not have to wait like the rest of us because they have patent lawyers to push these through.
I didn’t   however agree with how the extra credit points were given out. I was on a team that gave up and we never got any points. I received a total of only 9 points and other people received up to 46 points just they happened to be in a group that actually cared. It doesn’t seem to fair.
Nonetheless this experience was one I won’t  soon forget

No comments:

Post a Comment